Every year when tax time rolls around I asked myself whether I need a licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or if I can do my own tax. A few years ago when I worked for an employer and earn an average income, the paperwork was easily.
Currently, I work as an independent contractor. I'm not sure what deductions and write-offs are, so I found myself looking for someone who offers Income Tax Service. Similarly, if you are also looking for someone who is professional and can handle your tax preparation, tax services are a great way to go. It is advised to get professional help especially when your knowledge of tax and calculations is quite limited.
Finding a certified accountant is no more difficult. As most of the tax preparation companies are available online, you can Schedule Free Consultation Today easily. After working with a local CPA, this is the main reason I found to hire a professional to service the Income Tax:
1. They know more about taxes than I do.
2. They helped me organize my receipts and create a system for calculating the mileage on my vehicle when used for work purposes.
3. As an independent contractor, I have to file estimated taxes. They helped me figure out what I owe and printed voucher with the address of where to send my money.
4. Offered safe and secure system to submit documents on-line so I do not have to worry about the cost and safety of delivery of documents by post.
5. Are available to answer all the questions that little I had.
6. Take time to explain why certain things are obtained deduction while others do not, so I can be ready in the next year.
7. Demonstrate cuts I did not realize, saving me money.
8. Described how the Earned Income Tax Credit and Child Tax Credit benefit me.
9. I got my $ 1,500 back on Home Improvement Tax Credit.