Saber Draft reduces the complexity of sorting / preparation with highly reliable automated two-way or three-way sorting gate which identifies and guides the animals that need to be sorted. You can find more about drafting gates via https://www.saberfarm.com/products/sorting-drafting-gate/
Saber Draft software is portable and can be used for the draft schedule – not just when you are in the pit, but when you are on the page as well, and still has a strong, reliable same gate that you know.
Integrating with Heat Saber, Saber SCC, milk Saber and Saber ID, portable software can be controlled through the application on your smart device (phone or tablet).
How Saber Draft will benefit your farm
- Automatic three-way sorting / gate drafting takes the hassle of sorting
- Easy-to-use software designed for your smart device (Apple or Android)
- The flexibility around scheduling kinds – applications to the living room and the application to the paddock
- animal list automatically synced with Saber Herd
- simple reports – reports the preparation of life, the animals lost and animals are sorted
- Easy to use with low levels of computer literacy and training needed to get the system up and running on your farm
- Remote control for instant preparation
Know Its Working:
- Electronic readers and antennas to identify the animals as he walked to the gate of a kind
- The system then checks to see if the animals are identified must be sorted
- If the animal is to be sorted, the gate would lead to the desired direction by moving both the left and right of the gate and then return to its normal position before the next animal comes through