Bedarra Island is a small piece of heaven on Earth. At least that is the impression you get as you read the many reviews and experiences. The island is perfect, however, once every year, there is a small chance that Bedarra Island would be a less than an ideal getaway. That month is January, the peak month of Cyclone season.
- Brown Waters – The Island is surrounded by the beautiful crystal clear waters of the Pacific Ocean. The water is blue, clear and cool. However, during cyclone season, especially in January, there is a chance that the waters become brown and muddy due to the excessive sediments and churning of the water. However, Brown waters have been rarely reported by the guest, it seems that the island is immune to them.
- Stingers and Jellyfish – Bedarra Island is located quite near the Great Barrier Reef, and hence, will have a treasure trove of marine life. That includes Stingrays, Jellyfish and other marine life that can sting you. The beach will sometimes be occupied by these poisonous yet exotic creatures making it extremely dangerous to swim. Once again, this is a rare occurrence. Besides, you will also have your own private swimming pool at your private cottage.
- Coral reefs – Although, the Island does have a small coral reef, many experienced snorkelers and SCUBA divers will find that the reef is underwhelming. However, the island offers private trips to multiple, exclusive locations on the Great Barrier Reef.
A perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation, Bedarra Island is one of the most romantic honeymoon destinations for couples who just want to kick back, relax and spend quality time with each other.
When talking about honeymoon the first thing that comes to our mind is beach, sand and wind. Beaches with a view of stunningly clear turquoise waters and some of the softest sand in the world. These mesmerizing beautiful islands are a great getaways from the cacophony of the city life. The newlyweds just forget the sirens and horns and listen to the sound of the waves creating rhythm along with the wind. There are many things that couple can do. Few are as under;
- Indulge in Activities- Most of the island accommodations offer a pile of activities to their guests as freebies or at an additional cost. It is wise to indulge in a selected few always. Dive deep or just Snorkel, sunset tours and sandbank excursions are commonplace in most islands and needless to say, offer jaw dropping views too.
- Click lot of pictures- During an island honeymoon couples should become a shutterbug and click lot of pictures to cherish the memories later. The Infinite Ocean, pillow-like clouds and soft clean sands as the backdrop, offers great postcard-perfect shots from an Island. One must not forget to just click, click and click.
- Explore the delicacies- When on romantic honeymoon destinations of an island couples must try variety of seafood available there. It is a paradise for seafood lovers.
To make vacation more enjoyable and comfortable couple must book the best available resort in terms of luxury and comfort.
A honeymoon is an expensive vacation which takes couples away from their real life into their “dream world”, but the stressful thing before that is, it involves lot of planning. Not to mention why that some couples decide not to have a honeymoon, or at least to delay theirs. Also adding to it, many couples get into the institution of marriage after living together for many years and for this reason honeymoon has lost its significance in today’s world.But still there are a few reasons for couples to plan their honeymoon, they are as;
- Time to Bond- Honeymoon is not just about travelling and exploring the places but also a chance to spend and devote some quality time with your soul mate without any external influence. By doing so couples get to know each better and ties grow stronger.
- Build in the Sense of Togetherness- Who doesn’t like personal time away from their busy schedules of day to day life, such personal time enables couple to connect with each other and grow the understanding between them and also enjoy each other’s presence. Spending time together is very conducive to kindle the fire of romance and intimacy.
- To Plan for the Future– A honeymoon is a period which gives a couple quiet time to imagine their future. Couples during honeymoon plan their future regarding the extension of family.
Couples must certainly plan for their honeymoon and choose best Honeymoon destinations to cherish the memories in future.