Keyrings are a necessity that we carry along on a daily basis. Similar to our phones and wallets, keychains serve as practical purpose. If you’re looking to give your customised keyrings in Australia a unique look, these are some of the additions you can add on them.
- Bottle Opener Keychain – This keyring with a light bottle opener is handy if you happen to have a bottle of beer or soda.
- USE Keychain – This keychain or keyring comes with a lightning connector allowing you to charge your phone during an emergency.
- Portable Charger Keychain – This charger has a built-in charging connectorto charge your phone. The battery only has a capacity of 60% which is small but handy. This keychain can easily fit in trouser pocket.
- Compass Keyring – This keyring is perfect when you’re in need of help. Perfect to use during hiking or other outdoor activities.
- Flashlight Keyring – A keyring with a flashlight is very handy if you’re out on a picnic. They can also be used during power outage.
- Swiss Army Knife Keychain – This knife has plenty of use like cutting a loose string or opening a large box. Just make sure you keep the knife at home before flying.
- Flash drive Keychain – A very handy item if you’re constantly transferring work-related files.